2435 W. Belvedere Ave. Suite 33
Hoffberger Professional Bldg.
Baltimore, MD 21215
Sinai Hospital Parking Information
Medical Care Center at Mays Chapel
12221 Tullamore Rd.
Lutherville, MD 21093
Welcome to Sinai OB/GYN Associates, a full-service women’s health care practice with convenient locations in Baltimore and Lutherville-Timonium. We provide comprehensive, compassionate care to women of all ages.
From the moment you walk through the door, our staff will strive to make you feel welcome and comfortable. When discussing your health, our registered nurses and board-certified physicians will take time to listen to your concerns and offer safe, advanced medical treatment that is right for you.
Whether you are a current or prospective patient, please take a few moments to learn more about us. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 410-601-5530.
From prenatal care to pap smears, from pelvic pain to problems related to menopause, urinary incontinence or infertility, we can treat a wide range of gynecological and obstetrical health care needs. We also offer the most advanced screening and treatment procedures available, including minimally invasive gynecologic surgery with the da Vinci Surgery System.
Our services include:
- Bone Density (DXA) Scanning
- Breast Exams & Mammograms
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Endometrial Ablation
- Prenatal Care
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Well Woman Exams
Recent Patient Testimonials
- "I’ve been coming to OB-GYN Associates for over 10 years. I recently had my first child and could not have asked for a better experience! Every doctor was patient and thorough. Every member of the office staff was kind and helpful. Whether I needed an appointment, had a question about a bill, or needed a listening ear from the doctor, every encounter was positive. I would recommend my doctors to anyone who asks!"
- "I have been a patient of OB-GYN Associates for more than 20 years and have always received outstanding care and great customer service. The professionalism, clinical expertise and patient education that they provide are truly exceptional. I trust that they care about my health and well-being."
- "After two years of infertility struggles and a miscarriage, Sinai OB-GYN Associates supported me through my first, naturally conceived, rainbow baby pregnancy. The patient-focused approach of the entire staff and Dr. Silverman’s great bedside manner eased the worry that came along with that pregnancy journey. We welcomed a healthy baby boy in January 2015 and are expecting our second child in August 2016. I’m glad to have this team to lean on during this journey, again."
- "Dr. Silverman and his staff are all I could hope for in an obstetrician and gynecology practice. I am always provided the absolute best care, advice and treatment during every visit, for every issue. I’m always able to schedule an appointment within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my phone question, often the same day. I am very grateful to have found such a wonderful practice."
- "My experience with Sinai OB-GYN Associates is awesome. I feel like a veteran patient. The physicians are very attentive and personal. They have a pleasant office team and are punctual with appointment timeslots. I’ve been a patient there since I was 19, so you can tell I love the office and the service."
- "I’ve been a patient of Dr. Jacobstein for the past 10 years. From the time I met her, her warmth, caring, patience and professionalism have been very clearly apparent and consistent throughout. I highly recommend Dr. Jacobstein for any OB-GYN needs. Thank you Dr. Jacobstein. Additionally, the office staff also is consistently courteous — both at Mays Chapel and the Sinai office."
- "From the front desk staff to the nurse technicians and physicians, everyone at Sinai OB-GYN Associates is warm, kind and accommodating. The doctors take their time with each patient, answering questions and easing concerns. They are caring and attentive without being alarmist — a hard balance to find in an obstetrician. The BirthPlace at Sinai is fantastic. The rooms are large and comfortable and the nurses very helpful. I had my daughter with this practice and we both received excellent care from the start. I would recommend Sinai OB-GYN Associates to my best friend."
- "My experience with Dr. Silverman has been nothing but amazing. He is always warm, caring and makes me feel comfortable. His staff is the best — very professional and kind. I’ve referred a few peers to this group of MDs and will continue. Dr. Silverman and his staff are the epitome of greatness, and I am so thankful to have him as my physician."
- "OB-GYN Associates is a great place. When I come, I am treated with sincere kindness. They have worked with me and my schedule in order to make my appointments convenient for me. In addition, they have been helpful in getting me appointments with the doctors I want to see. Most times, I am seen soon after I arrive. I hope to continue coming to this practice."
- "I have been coming to Sinai OB-GYN Associates for over 10 years, and from day one I have felt comfortable. The doctors are awesome, easy to talk to and explain things in detail. When I was pregnant with my son in 2011-2012, coming here for my prenatal care was a no-brainer. When my son wanted to try and come early, the doctors rallied together to ensure the health of my son until it was his due date. I highly recommend Sinai OB-GYN Associates when it comes to women’s health! Thank you for everything!"
- "My experience at this practice is always great. The staff treats you with ease and makes you feel comfortable. My doctor, Taimur Chaudhry, is excellent. He is very patient and he always makes me feel comfortable. Dr. Chaudhry is informative and he always answers any questions that I may have. I highly recommend this office and this doctor. "
At the BirthPlace at Sinai, we strive to provide you with a special, memorable birth experience in an environment that is warm and supportive. We offer experienced, compassionate obstetrical care and homelike, all private labor, delivery and recovery rooms designed to accommodate both routine and high-risk deliveries.
Our Institute for Maternal-Fetal Medicine and nationally ranked, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit provide the most advanced level of medical care for high-risk pregnancies and critically ill newborns.
The BirthPlace also offers expectant parents and their families a comprehensive range of classes and tours to help you and your family prepare for the birth and care of your new baby.
The My LifeBridge Health Patient Portal allows you to electronically and conveniently communicate with our office, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Now you can safely and securely:
- access your medical records, including lab results, medication lists, immunizations and more
- securely message your care team and receive feedback without waiting on hold
- request appointments and renew prescriptions online
Sign up today!