The Women’s Wellness Center is designed to care for a woman’s overall health. Our accomplished gynecologists, board-certified surgeons and health care specialists are here to provide personalized care that meets your needs.
Annual well-woman exam
- HPV vaccine
- Contraception counseling
- Treatment for menopause and irregular periods
- Management of pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids and osteoporosis
- Education and care for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Management of gynecologic problems
- Abnormal Pap smears
- STDs, including HPV
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal discharge
- Urinary incontinence (leaking of urine)
Contraception counseling and management
- Hormonal contraception
- IUD (Mirena or Paragard)
- Tubal sterilization
- Our da Vinci® Surgical System utilizes robotic technology for less pain, quicker recovery and fewer complications than traditional surgery. The da Vinci® system may be used for hysterectomy and other types of gynecological surgery.
- Talented surgeons experienced in da Vinci® and other state-of-the-art, minimally invasive techniques
- Inpatient and outpatient procedures performed
Gynecologic ultrasound for evaluation of pelvic pain or suspected pelvic disease.