Founded in 1866 as the Hebrew Hospital and Asylum, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is a Jewish-sponsored health care organization providing care for all people. It is a nonprofit institution with a mission of providing quality patient care, teaching and research. Sinai is an agency of THE ASSOCIATED: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore provides a broad array of high-quality, cost-effective health and health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore. Central to its role is the provision of undergraduate and graduate medical education and educational programs to other health professionals, employees and the community at large.
• Rubin Institute Surgeons Perform First Surgery in North America Using the PRECICE™ Second Generation Leg Lengthening Implant – 2/17/2014
• LifeBridge Health and Potomac Physicians Announce Partnership – 1/24/2014
• LifeBridge Health Announces Laura B. Black and Brian J. Gibbons as Chairs of 2014 Magic of Life Gala – 1/20/2014
• Sinai Hospital Earns Redesignation as Magnet®-Recognized Hospital for Nursing Excellence – 11/27/2013
• Sinai Center for Thrombosis Research Releases Results Evaluating Antiplatelet Effects of CSL112, A Novel Apolipoprotein A-I Infusion Therapy – 11/19/2013
Click here to access the Press Room
A Brain Injury Survivor's Story
Sinai Hospital President Neil Meltzer
on the New Neuro Rehab Center
The Home Transition Apartment
at Sinai Hospital's Neuro
Batman Visits Sinai Hospital
in His New Batmobile
Your browser does not support iframes.