Founded in 1866 as the Hebrew Hospital and Asylum, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is a Jewish-sponsored health care organization providing care for all people. It is a nonprofit institution with a mission of providing quality patient care, teaching and research. Sinai is an agency of THE ASSOCIATED: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore provides a broad array of high-quality, cost-effective health and health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore. Central to its role is the provision of undergraduate and graduate medical education and educational programs to other health professionals, employees and the community at large.
• Hope for Henry Foundation Brings Superhero Celebration to Kids at the Herman & Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai – 5/11/2016
• LifeBridge Health Cardiovascular Institute Investigates Benefits of Wireless Remote Monitoring System for Heart Failure Patients – 5/4/2016
• Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Performers Bring Circus Magic to Pediatric Patients at Sinai Hospital – 3/17/2016
• JUST TRYAN IT Presents Generous Check to Support Children with Cancer and Their Families at Herman & Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai – 3/1/2016
• LifeBridge Health Expands Use of Smartphone App Allowing Patients Easier Access to Schedule Their Own Appointments – 2/3/2016
Click here to access the Press Room
A Brain Injury Survivor's Story
Sinai Hospital President Neil Meltzer
on the New Neuro Rehab Center
The Home Transition Apartment
at Sinai Hospital's Neuro
Batman Visits Sinai Hospital
in His New Batmobile
Your browser does not support iframes.