Founded in 1866 as the Hebrew Hospital and Asylum, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is a Jewish-sponsored health care organization providing care for all people. It is a nonprofit institution with a mission of providing quality patient care, teaching and research. Sinai is an agency of THE ASSOCIATED: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore provides a broad array of high-quality, cost-effective health and health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore. Central to its role is the provision of undergraduate and graduate medical education and educational programs to other health professionals, employees and the community at large.
• On Your Mark, Get Set: Race for Our Kids to Support The Herman & Walter Samuelson Children’s Hospital at Sinai – 9/2/2014
• Sinai Hospital and HealthCare Access Maryland Pioneer a New Program to Link Emergency Department Patients with Needed Services – 8/4/2014
• Sinai Hospital Doctor’s Research Shows Positive Long-term Outcomes of Medical Therapy for Cushing’s Syndrome, a Devastating Rare Disease – 6/24/2014
• LifeBridge Health Recognized as One of Only Nine ‘Frontline Healthcare Worker Champions’ in the U.S. by CareerSTAT – 6/12/2014
• Preakness Parking at Sinai Hospital is a Win-Win – 5/9/2014
Click here to access the Press Room
A Brain Injury Survivor's Story
Sinai Hospital President Neil Meltzer
on the New Neuro Rehab Center
The Home Transition Apartment
at Sinai Hospital's Neuro
Batman Visits Sinai Hospital
in His New Batmobile
Your browser does not support iframes.