Founded in 1866 as the Hebrew Hospital and Asylum, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore is a Jewish-sponsored health care organization providing care for all people. It is a nonprofit institution with a mission of providing quality patient care, teaching and research. Sinai is an agency of THE ASSOCIATED: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore.
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore provides a broad array of high-quality, cost-effective health and health-related services to the people of Greater Baltimore. Central to its role is the provision of undergraduate and graduate medical education and educational programs to other health professionals, employees and the community at large.
• Sinai Hospital Doctor’s Research Shows Positive Long-term Outcomes of Medical Therapy for Cushing’s Syndrome, a Devastating Rare Disease – 6/24/2014
• LifeBridge Health Recognized as One of Only Nine ‘Frontline Healthcare Worker Champions’ in the U.S. by CareerSTAT – 6/12/2014
• Preakness Parking at Sinai Hospital is a Win-Win – 5/9/2014
• Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Named One of Fewer than 20 Epicenters For General Robotic Surgery in the Country – 5/8/2014
• LifeBridge Health Alvin & Lois Lapidus Cancer Institute Named LIVESTRONG Community Impact Project Finalist and Award Recipient – 5/5/2014
Click here to access the Press Room
A Brain Injury Survivor's Story
Sinai Hospital President Neil Meltzer
on the New Neuro Rehab Center
The Home Transition Apartment
at Sinai Hospital's Neuro
Batman Visits Sinai Hospital
in His New Batmobile
Your browser does not support iframes.