Several treatment options are available, including nonsurgical options. The Sinai Institute for Female Pelvic Medicine is at the national forefront for many noninvasive and minimally invasive state-of-the-art procedures:
- Bladder training and behavioral therapy
- Pelvic muscle strengthening (Pelvic Organ Prolapse treatment)
- Bladder and nerve stimulation
- Pessary device
- Bladder instillation therapy
- Single-incision sling procedures
To learn more about treatment options offered at the Sinai Hospital Institute for Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, call 410-601-WELL (9355).