Post-Ride Picnic, Festival and Fitness Fair (11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
- • Enjoy great food
- • Meet Batman and see the Batmobile in action
- • Participate in our Survivor Challenge games
- • Change Your Look: Try out a temporary tattoo or get your face painted
- • Go on a Wildlife Adventure with exotic and domestic animals
- • Play in the Raven's Sports Zone
- • Decorate a pumpkin and take it home with you
- • Pose for artists as they draw a caricature of you
- • Take home a balloon sculpture
- • Create fall crafts and jewelry
- • Play dress up and bubble magic
- • Enjoy live music
Admittance into the post-ride picnic, festival and fitness fair is included in each rider's and walker's registration fee.
Click here to see a map of the festival and picnic at Oregon Ridge Park. Most of the activities at the festival are handicap accessible. The fitness fair will showcase the latest trends in cycling and fitness and will feature local bike shops and vendors.
All proceeds from the festival go directly to the Save-A-Limb Fund.