The Sinai Hospital BioIncubator
Our Mission as a business incubator is to improve human health by bringing together
emerging businesses, innovative technologies and leading physicians
future of healthcare is here and we invite you to be a part of it.
If you are an emerging biotech or life science company, the Sinai Hospital BioIncubator could be the ideal solution for your laboratory needs. We offer:
Maryland's Only Hospital-Based BioIncubator
Facilities that Fit Your Needs
- Access to LifeBridge Health physicians, residents, research nurses, scientists and education program
- Potential opportunities to conduct clinical trials
- Wet lab spaces include: 20' x 16' (320 sq ft), 10' x 16' (160 sq ft) and 9' x 10' (90 sq ft)
- Prebuilt lab space to facilitate rapid move-in; each lab equipped with backup power and Internet access
- Rooms available with biosafety level 2 containment hoods and CO₂ incubators to accommodate mammalian, stem cell or microbial cultures
- Common equipment room with Type 1 ultrapure water, autoclave, dishwasher, gel imager -80 freezer and ice machine
- Access to conference rooms with video conferencing capabilities
- Shipping and receiving departments
- Full cafeteria, coffee shop, Subway® sandwich location, pharmacy
- Onsite parking
- Flexible leasing options
Sinai Hospital is located at 2401 W. Belvedere Avenue in northwest Baltimore, Maryland with easy access on and off I-83.
For more information about the Sinai Hospital BioIncubator, call 410-601-5643 or email Michael Tangrea, Ph.D.
, at email@example.com