Northwest Hospital, a community hospital located in Randallstown, serves the health care needs of the northwest Baltimore area. The inpatient units' Friesen design places a nursing station outside each patient's room to enable better care. Northwest also leads in surgical innovation, its outpatient services consistently deliver high patient satisfaction, and its highly competent emergency department is one of the most utilized among all hospitals of its size.
Diabetic Eye Screening at Northwest Hospital –
• Katharine Taber, M.D. Now Seeing Patients at New Timonium Office – 3/26/2014
• LifeBridge Health and Potomac Physicians Announce Partnership – 1/24/2014
• LifeBridge Health Announces Laura B. Black and Brian J. Gibbons as Chairs of 2014 Magic of Life Gala – 1/20/2014
• LifeBridge Health Selects New Chief Operating Officer for its Post-Acute Care Division – 1/14/2014
• LifeBridge Health and ExpressCare Form Strategic Partnership – 10/17/2013
Click here to access the Press Room