Northwest Hospital, a community hospital located in Randallstown, serves the health care needs of the northwest Baltimore area. The inpatient units' Friesen design places a nursing station outside each patient's room to enable better care. Northwest also leads in surgical innovation, its outpatient services consistently deliver high patient satisfaction, and its highly competent emergency department is one of the most utilized among all hospitals of its size.
• Northwest Hospital Welcomes Michelle Morganti, M.D., as New Chief of Gynecology – 12/31/2014
• Northwest Hospital Announces Susan Mani, M.D., as New Chair of Department of Medicine and Chief Quality Officer – 12/31/2014
• LifeBridge Health Hospitals Named 2014 Leaders in LGBT Healthcare Equality – 10/30/2014
• Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and Northwest Hospital Honored with Quality Achievement Awards for Stroke Care – 9/30/2014
• Breakthrough 3D Mammograms Detect Breast Cancer Earlier and More Accurately at the Herman & Walter Samuelson Breast Care Center at Northwest Hospital – 7/9/2014
Click here to access the Press Room