Northwest Hospital, a community hospital located in Randallstown, serves the health care needs of the northwest Baltimore area. The inpatient units' Friesen design places a nursing station outside each patient's room to enable better care. Northwest also leads in surgical innovation, its outpatient services consistently deliver high patient satisfaction, and its highly competent emergency department is one of the most utilized among all hospitals of its size.
• Incentives encourage LifeBridge Health Employees to Live Near Northwest Hospital – 6/21/2016
• Northwest Hospital’s New Liberty Center Marks Debut of Revitalization Plan and Additional Investment in the Randallstown Community – 2/26/2016
• LifeBridge Health Expands Use of Smartphone App Allowing Patients Easier Access to Schedule Their Own Appointments – 2/3/2016
• Northwest Hospital Researchers Find Enhanced Emergency Department and ICU Collaboration Shows Benefit for Sepsis Patients – 11/24/2015
• Northwest Hospital Receives 2015 Press Ganey “Guardian of Excellence” Award for Outstanding Performance in Clinical Quality – 11/12/2015
Click here to access the Press Room