Many insurance plans cover visits to the Diabetes & Nutrition Center at Northwest Hospital. To set up an appointment, you will need a referral from your primary care physician that includes a diagnosis.
To schedule an appointment, call 410-521-8383.
Bring the following items with you to your first visit:
- A doctor's referral and any forms requested by the clinic staff
- A list of all medications you are currently taking, including over-the-counter medications
- A copy of most recent lab work
- Medical records, if appropriate
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.