The Gift Shop at Northwest Hospital, operated exclusively by dedicated volunteers, offers a wide variety of merchandise for patients, family and friends. Located in the hospital lobby, the Gift Shop offers something for everyone. Proceeds from the Gift Shop help fund services provided by Northwest Hospital.
Need to send a get-well card or gift to a friend or family member? Call 410-701-4637 and volunteers in the Gift Shop will be able to fulfill an order over the phone. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Click the images below for larger views:
Gifts for You and Your Family
Come in and visit us to see our wonderful selection. Some of the many items you will find at the Northwest Hospital Gift Shop include:
- A beautiful selection of fresh and flowering plants
- Balloons and balloon treat baskets
- Greeting cards and stationery
- Candy and treats
- Magazines, books and newspapers
- Jewelry and watches
- Variety of fashionable clothing, hats and handbags
- Collectibles and giftware
- Toys for all ages, young and old
- Plush animal
- Assorted children’s games and activities
- Unique seasonal items
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday - 8:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Contact Us or Place an Order
Gift orders can be called in directly to the gift shop by phone at the number below. All orders can be delivered at no charge within the hospital. You will need to provide the patient's name at the time of your order.
Phone Number: 410-701-4637