The Champions of Care program at LifeBridge Health offers patients, their families and friends an opportunity to support patient services and programs while recognizing the exemplary care received from a Champion of Care.
After receiving care at one of our centers many patients often ask how they can express their appreciation to a doctor, nurse or other staff person for their extraordinary support and care. Making a gift in honor of a caregiver through our Champions of Care program is a unique and meaningful way to express your appreciation.
Honor your Champion today!
We will gratefully acknowledge your Champion of Care. He/she will receive the following:
- A custom Champions of Care lapel pin to wear with pride
- An acknowledgment letter
- Departments or groups will receive a certificate
- Listing in the Quarterly Champions of Care Honor Roll
Champions of Care All Stars
You may have noticed while walking around the hospital the new Champions of Care posters featuring some of our Champion All Stars. Champion All Stars are physicians, nurses and staff who have been recognized by a grateful patient three or more times during a fiscal year.
Champions of Care All Star Recognition
- Starting today, each Champion All Star upon their third recognition will receive a complimentary party* for their team
- Featured on a Champions of Care poster next year