If you are considering breastfeeding your baby, this two-hour evening class will help you make your decision. Mothers and partners are encouraged to attend this class, which is taught by a board-certified lactation consultant to best prepare you for successful breastfeeding. This class covers:
- How breastfeeding works
- Latch and positioning
- When to feed your baby
- Getting enough milk
- Breast care
- Breastfeeding lifestyle expectations, including breast pumping
Sinai Hospital, IS Training Room #3, 2401 W. Belvedere Ave., Baltimore, MD 21215
This one-session class is held the second Tuesday of each month, and will be repeated on the following dates in 2014:
- Tuesday, January 14, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 11, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 8, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 13, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 10, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 8, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 12, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 9, 7-9 p.m..
- Tuesday, October 14, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 11, 7-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 9, 7-9 p.m.
Pre-registration is required. Please call 410.601.9355 (WELL) to register.