The beautifully renovated, state-of-the-art Herman & Walter Samuelson Children's Hospital offers a three-year pediatric residency program that gives residents a thorough preparation for general pediatric practice and a strong foundation for subspecialty training.
Residency Program Highlights
- More than 35 full-time, board-certified faculty members
- More than 15 pediatric subspecialties represented
- State-of-the-art pediatric emergency department
- Subspecialty rotations at Sinai, Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland-affiliated hospitals
- Major teaching site for students from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Recipient of the Ambulatory Pediatric Association Teaching Award recognizing Sinai's innovations in making primary care services available to an underserved population
- Large volume and diversity of patients
- Competitive fellowship placement in numerous pediatric subspecialties
Sinai Hospital's pediatrics training program is also fully accredited by the Residency Review Committee for Pediatrics of the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database (FREIDA) Online
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Office of Medical Education
2401 W. Belvedere Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21215
Back to Top